1. Which carrier do you use to ship my order? We use FED-EX to ship all orders
2. How long will it take to ship my order? Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for order completion, and up to 1-7 days for shipping depending on location. Keep in mind our products are made from scratch, so it does take time to make your item. Once your order comes through, it will be handed to our production team, who will then start it right away (if there are no orders already pending). If your order comes in on a non-business day, or holiday, the order will not get started until the following business day. Orders received after normal business hours will not be processed until the following business day in the order in which they arrived.
3. Do you ship outside of the U.S.A? Currently we are only shipping within the U.S.A. and Canada. We DO NOT ship using freight forwarders.
4. What if I need my order sooner than the expected shipment date? Please call our office @ 224-802-2915 or email one of our managers to see what can be done about the shipment date, however it is not guaranteed that we will be able to provide a quicker ship date.
5. How much do I pay for shipping? Shipping prices vary. The cost for shipping all depends on the weight of the package, dimensions of the box in which your items will be shipped, and shipment location. Example: Shipments going to Indiana might have a different shipping cost than items going to California, even if the same items are ordered
6. What if I want to know how much shipping is before I place my phone order? Call our office at 224-802-2915 or email one of our managers and provide your shipping address, then, we can provide you with an estimated shipping price based on your address and information about your order. The estimated shipping price is subject to change based on the actual weight of the package.
7. How do I know when my order has shipped? Phone Orders If you are a First Time Customer placing a phone order, we require 50% of payment upon placing the order. Once the order is complete, we will then charge the other 50% of your order on the credit card provided and email you with the invoice, tracking number and receipt.If you are a returning customer placing a phone order, you will be notified via email once your order is complete so that you can provide form of payment(if different than what is on file). Once your form of payment goes through, we will send you an email with your invoice, tracking number and receipt.
Online Orders For all online orders, you will receive a confirmation email from one of our managers stating that your order has been received and usually a Sales Order attached to it for your records. Once the order is completed, you will then be sent an invoice, which will also include the tracking number.